Thursday, October 13, 2011

EOS: The Best Lip Balm I've Ever Tried

 I have this previous post about where to buy EOS lip balm here in the Philippines; I created that post without even knowing how well EOS works!

I have had this dry smoochies problem since forever, and I've tried lots of balms to sooth my dry lips.
From ChapSticks to Burt's Bees, from petroleum jelly to EVOO, I've tried them all. My most recent lip balm before EOS was Venus & Mars' lip balm (with emu oil), which most users claim to be REALLY effective against chapping and dryness..but I guess it just didn't work for me.


At first, I didn't want to use EOS lip balm because I thought all those hypes are just...well...hypes. But then I decided, why not try it. I bought one (Lemondrop with SPF15, the only EOS variety with SPF) from a college friend who happens to sell it online. I guess it's around Php250.

I excitedly applied it before going to sleep that same day. To my surprise, I woke up with well-moisturized lips. Hahaha. Hello world!!!

I swear it really worked for me! If you have problems regarding chappy, dry lips, then try EOS. You can buy it online from Multiply.com stores, just search it on The Marketplace. OR you can get them from Amazon.com; just follow this link: Eos Lip Balm Sweet Mint Smooth Sphere (Pack of 8)


Subscribe to Whitening Treatments Philippines Enter your Email for Updates
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments: