There are numbers of products that can be used in whitening your armpits. You can use an underarm whitening treatment in form of cream, roll-on deodorant, or soap. Here's a list of some Philippine brands of underarm treatment known to help lighten your underarms.
- Amira Magic Cream- users swear by it. Apply it on clean underarms everyday and get visible results in 4-6 weeks.
- Sensa White Underarm Whitening Cream- has AHA, Licorice extract and Vit. B3, ingredients that are proven to lighten skin. Halal certified. Claims to whiten underarm in 7 days.
- Kate Jones Underarm Peeling Set- claims to peel dark underarm skin and reveals a whiter and smoother skin in just 2 weeks or less.
- Block and White Whitening Deodorant and Antiperspirant Powder- this is a deodorant and underarm whitening in one powder-form product.
- Nivea Extra Whitening Roll-On Deodorant- like any other Nivea products, this roll-on is gentle on skin. It claims to have a mild lightening effect on underarm skin.